- Create a group of flash cards in the box on the left.
- The :: separates the Question from the Answer.
- The ;; ends an individual flash card.
- I recommend creating your own flash card source files and pasting them into here to use them.
- Use "Next" to show the answer. If you were right, click "Next" (or press the spacebar) to continue to the next question. If you got it wrong then flag it by choosing "Oops". You can review the ones you missed at the end.
- You can use the Tab key so you can use the spacebar on "Oops" also.
- If you have a mousewheel, holding Ctrl while you scroll it can increase your font size.